Monday, March 28, 2011

watching at you sleeping right next me


On Sat, I studied at my favorite place in Houston, Agora


pretty artificial flower



Laptop and black coffee are all you need


I seemed a little tired due to working on English paper



Parking garage( I named it)showed up again, he bit me.


perfect loafers for Summer

Mark and Parking Garage = neighbor in Kelly street


What I ate at Polly, it was yummy


What I am wearing now.
    Except last pictures right above, all from past weekends. Through the weekends, I mostly worked on English Paper but each day different places. Agora on Sat, Mark's on Sun. Mark made our own study room at his one of empty room. the room consists a big desk which we both can have enough space and a bed which we can jump on and cool down our head whenever we want. it is pretty cool. I just got back from morning class(government). I was almost zombi again in class..couldn't stop falling asleep during the lecture which is not gooood at all! to avoid same situation in second class, English (boring as hell I mean I like literature, but our professor is, regardless of her niceness, boring.),I am drinking iced black coffee. hope it helps. I forgot the water would be cut off until 7pm today! I wanted to take shower so bad, guess gotta wait until late night. it is quite inconvenient. whoa. Ima take a short nap before English class. Hope anyone who reads this, have amazing day!

Sex Tourist - French Kicks

10 comments:

  1. Great shots, thanks for sharing!!!Your lace blouse is adorable!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love the lamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello hello! thanks! in any case you are interested in, I bought at Forever 21! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there! yeah it is actually a lot prettier in reality. the place was sort of dark so the picture doesn't really show its own color! thanks for comment!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the shoes sophie!!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. GULP. love your loafers. might steal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing pictures. (:!
    Kisses, Noelle
    xoxo

    http://the-second-face.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for that sweet cmnt : )!

    xoxo mäggi

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks chi!! but I surly think, I like yours better... one that you posted recently! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for lovely comments Caitlin and Noelle!=) xoxo

    ReplyDelete