Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bayou Bend Garden


As I mentioned in the previous post, Me and Earl went to Bayou Bend Garden 




the muse of history



me waiting before the tour of mansion started


various of people were visiting the mansion old,young,couple crew.



the back of mansion. everything was so pretty


Earl. I like this photo of him most


It is hard to see tho, I had the floral leaf on my left head side.


It was getting darker

The garden faced towards the Mansion. 



another part of the garden, Do you see the butterfly?


the fountain so pretty




I don't know a name of this big white tree bur I like how it got along with blue sky and green grass.



the very first sight, as we just got into the entrance of the garden


Luckily we got at mansion super early, were able to avoid standing in a long line



Earl standing on a little wood bridge








They were serving some drinks and finger food, we had some glass of wine.



loved blue flower I really wish I knew the name of it




we were taking off, now the floral leaf is visible on my hair


After touring the Bayou Bend Garden, we headed the Italian Restaurant and had some pasta. In spite of it was Thursday night the place was empty which means we were the only people eating. we had an intense conversation. after entry, the owner offered us a free piece of chocolate cake it was super awesome of him. the cake was yummy. 


Amelie- Comptine D' un Autre Ete
Amelie - J'y Suis Jamais Alle.
Amelie - La noyee
Amelie- Pas Si Simple
Amelie- Soir De Fete

1 comment: