Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mar.30th.11


Had Elk burger at Fudds Exotics as extra 5 point for history class. easiest extra point ever.


Everything looked so fresh

\

Waiting our orders



we can't hardly tell a difference between beef and elk steak just by how they look
It tasted lighter though



had fried sweet potatoes which was so yummy


Me, so stuffed


Listening Earl's history lecture


after burger, went to Urban Outfitters again just for walking around


myself reflecting through a  mirror.


besides awesome outfits, also a full of interesting stuff


unique paintings


wanted  to grab them all and hang on my wall

|

What I need for my bed



afterwards, we would keep walking around, I liked the wall painting on the random building


Today classes were somehow more amusing than usual days because 1. intense argument between two classmates. It could be disrespectful being amused at people's argument tho, just seeing a little discussion turning into intense argument was interesting to me. One was just typical American and other one was English, basically it based on their different perception of federal government 2. The topic of English class was "Love". we were going through these two stories about lover who express their affection in a way involving a crime. Resulting of  getting out 30 mins earlier from English class led me to have an extra time so I decided to relocate the furniture in my bedroom which I occasionally do. afterwards, went to eat Elk burger for extra point, walked at rice village and came back home. for the rest of the day, I will read Sociology book and chill a bit.


Inner truth #1 which will not make any sense to you

differences.
[[walked, laughed, held hands, staring into eyes without any affection therefore after all I don't recall it. meaningless.]] here it comes,wondered if I could see myself in your eyes. gazing at you sleeping next to me feel secure. "after all you want to be with the one that makes you laugh". only gets deeper and deeper. "I don't like making promises". Nothing last forever but let's be honest. All.All.All.


Albert Hammond, Jr. - Hard To Live (In The City)

8 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous!!!And I LOVE all the clothes at U.Outfiters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this urban outfitters looks like a vintage shop! Lovely skirt.

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Wish I had an UO in my city I would buy the whole store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Mila! thanks for lovely comment =) yeah they are just AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Helen, thanks for sweet comment! the skirt I actually bought at U.O yeah I do agree.. its like a mix of modern and vintage! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Trini, thanks for sweet comment! yeah they are great!! I am sure they offer online shopping as well. You should check it out!
    http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/index.jsp
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute!!!

    I am so jealous you have Urban Outfitters where you live, I just placed an order with them online over the weekend. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Addie!!! yeah I love them! wish they open new one in your town soon :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete