Monday, April 4, 2011

April.4th.2011


On Sat, Mark and I visited Traders Village. 


Mark liked this.


The Bird had funny cheek.


I bought an acoustic guitar which was made in 1960 and $25.
 I am looking forward to learn how to play it.


After long walking, we came back Mark's and relaxed little bit
before we headed the movie theater


This is from Sunday when I was babysitting aunt's kids. I was bored.


boredom. by the way, recently starbucks has changed the logo design.
I personally like this old one better. as far as I remember, new one doesn't include the letters.


Jenny's(my aunt) balloon from her boyfriend. 

 

your words are significant to me.


I wish I could play like this..



I've been busy therefore I am posting all weekends photos at once. My stories throughout weekends. 1. On Fri, I met old friend who I hadn't met for a age. we went to eat pizza 2. my boyfriend dumped me without any notice 3. I was in sorrow. 4. the same day, he cried and told me he wanted to get back 4. I was confused but decided to follow my heart. 5. we got back together. 6. On Fri, after math class, I spent the night at aunt's to babysit kids. 7. On Sat, Mark and I went to Traders Village which is a huge outdoor thrift shops. afterwards, we headed to the movie theater to watch "Kings Speech" it was awesome. 8. We passed out 9. On Sun, I went to aunt's again to babysit 10. came back home late night and practiced guitar. (no improvement at all)
I just got back from first class, and have English class a couple of hours later. after all, I will study history exam for tomorrow. hope I get it done early.

Rilo Kiley - The Good That Won't Come Out

2 comments:

  1. LOve that last photo!! I am so happy that I just stumbled on your blog. It's fantastic and really original! I love everything that you cover.


    We are definitely following you now! Hope you'll visit us sometime! ;)

    I Live For It

    Xx. Jewls and Liza

    ReplyDelete