Sunday, June 12, 2011

random pics from moblie



first week of summer school. It was pretty tough week so I decided to pleasure myself
: thrift shop (all the clothes on the floor are not mine this is how thrift shop fitting room)


my face is too blurry its hardly me.
 I was in other thrift shop which I don't remember which day it was 


Old pic of Mark, all set up for new job interview. He was very uncomfortable with outfit
as his face expression in picture implies.


Jenny's Birthday party

Mark looking for a job,survival mode


not fun. got car wreck on Jun 6th which was first day of school
it has not fixed yet. weird thing is I like the rent car better


road trip to Austin


my roomie Lc and me

Mark sliding through hill on downtown park

I must have been waiting someone at somewhere


as far as I remember, I woke up earlier than him during our nap
and sunshine through window was illuminating him. It was so beautiful scene I had to capture


Mark and me,long ago we were hanging out at one of his cousins hose and
both were pretty exhausted for some reason






No comments:

Post a Comment