Monday, June 13, 2011

moblie upload II




summer has come to Houston


stopped, about to drive into my place #54


interesting rock piece in front of the find art building of campus



you are too warm to sit

self portrait. just got home from first art history I class
soon will be headed to downtown campus for second class: government II

things to do today
1, grocery store for some food
2. in case having extra time; visit katy campus to look for
 reserved reading book assignment for art history class 
3. read art history chapter three: ancient Egypt art & government 13



 

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you have a lot of stuff to do!!

    Sophie follow my blog!! Its all about New York and fashion, I think you would like it

    http://benjaminpeterjacobsen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeahhh I did have a lot! just got them all done
    Im following ur blog now on. pictures are pretty interesting

    ReplyDelete