Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer vacation is going to be over soon



a little park in our neighborhood



I have added a couple of pictures from Road trip to Austin and San antonio


Lc and Me riding a boat at river walk in San Antonio 




Me with University of Texas Austin tower



I was taking the picture of the gate of hunted house (assumption)



the capital of Texas



experiencing Texas agenda meeting, according to picture, I guess I was bored



summer school will start on Jun 6th which is three days from today. I started wondering What I have done through the short-summer vacation. 1. mostly hanging out with my boyfriend Mark 2. moved into new place 3. hung out with new roomie LC 4. road trip to Austin and San Antonio 6. Sean's birthday 7. Hung out with Mark's family 8. swimming 9. addicted to diet coke 10. watched gossip girl 11. tones of movie

No comments:

Post a Comment