Saturday, May 7, 2011

.

officially dating.
"what do you like about our relationship?"

"Sex is really good, I like you visiting my family, I like your company and I like to hang out with you sometimes"
"but really, great sex is what keeps me going"
"I don't want to be alone"
"I think you like me more than I do"
"so, you don't have the feelings I do towards you"
"No, I don't have a strong feeling for you, but a little one"
"Why do you kiss and rub me like if you do have feelings for me, I thought you did"
"well, I like women's body it feels good"
"when you told me you were falling for me, is it also just to bring my emotion out?"
"I am not answering that"
"it is really important to me, just tell me yes"
"it may not, nah  I am not telling you"
"Are you falling for me?"
"yes, I am"
"why you seem like you will never see me again?"
"I am actually kind of thinking of that"
"why?"
"I like you, I mean like like you. I don't know if it is love because I never felt love before, and don't know what it is. but there are more than one things what I like about dating with you besides sex"
"I was thinking leaving you in knowing it would hurt me more and more, if I keep being together with someone who doesn't feel about me the same way I do. It already hurts me. plus I have done sex partner thing and I am sick of it. I don't want to meet someone only for sex anymore. I am really confused what I should do right now"
"I am sure I will be in pain if I leave you and can't see you but at the same time I am afraid getting hurt due to my expectation towards you"
"I don't really know what to do"

No comments:

Post a Comment