Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mar.24.11



overslept, belated day, feeling summer, thrift shop, school, lunch at Pei Wei. for some reason, recently I feel drowsy all day long, despite of oversleeping, I took way too long nap. I guess I will be wide awake rest of the night. I'm so excited to visit Bayou Bend Garden on trmw.
if anybody reading this currently live in houston, should check this out
 http://www.mfah.org/visit/bayou-bend-collection-and-gardens

Things to do 
1. Read chapter 8 Sociology book
2. go through study guide for history exam2
3. what else?

Jamiroquai - Space Cowboy

4 comments:

  1. I love this outfit. Adorable skirt and shoes!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that skirt! Adore that bright eyes song below too.

    Helen, X

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this skirt and hat, you look fab :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you all for lovely comment <33 yeah I never sick of listening bright eyes song! xoxo

    ReplyDelete